Re: Stickin' to m' guns

by Figment <cpowell1(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Apr 1998 23:30:25 -0400
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:56 PM 4/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I consider non-ALT tagged images much like using 'click here' when linking to
>more information. I often know what I am looking for and skimming the ALT
tags
>of a menu instead of waiting for the images to load makes it a lot easier
for me
>to find that information. Not including ALT tags makes it a lot harder for
me to
>skim for information much like meaningless "here" hyperlinks do.

Anyone ever notice that the hwg site doesn't use alt text on their menu
links?  All they have is alt="".  Drives me CRAZY every time I go to the
site that I have to wait for all the graphics to load or scroll all the way
to the bottom because I never can remember which one the "resources" one is...

Cherie
Visit T.O.R.C.H. - The Official R.T.A-F Collector's Haven!
The official Web site for the people of rec.toys.action-figures,
and for anyone who still plays with toys.
http://cpowell1.home.mindspring.com/RTAF/home.htm