Re: Splash Pages [was Front Pages]

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Aug 1998 18:16:10 -0700
 To:  "Chuck McGee,
Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:34 p.m. 08/28/98 -0500, Chuck McGee, Jr. wrote:
>Much like the statistics thread ... can you rightly tell us that "you" know
>what the average user or typical user does on a regular basis?  What their
>surfing habits are?  If so, I'd love to see the method in which you
>collected those statistics.

Lots of reading on the habits of new users and studies about web
surfers.

However, since you're falling into the somewhat abrasive tone above,
I'm not inclined to continue this particular thread with you any
further; have a :) day!

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California