Re: Front Pages

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:49:59 -0700
 To:  MIchael Channing wilson <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-theory(at)hwg.org" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:54 a.m. 08/30/98 -0400, MIchael Channing wilson wrote:
>So Kynn tell me... What do you think the average turn away rate would be
>at my site? [...] my site's splash page [...] my services [...]
>my site [...] Check out my site http://www.digicomdesign.com [...]
>the wait for my info [...]

This has gone far past "theory" and frankly, it's hard to have a
reasonable discussion when it's all going to be centered on one
person.  The way you've set up this line of reasoning, there's no
way I can disagree with you without you taking it as a personal
criticism of your site, Michael, so I'm simply going to drop out
of discussing this with you.

The hwg-critique list is up the street (www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-critique);
feel free to present your site there for appraisal.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California