Re: Splash Pages [was Front Pages]

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Aug 1998 09:52:36 -0700
 To:  "Chuck McGee,
Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:03 a.m. 08/30/98 -0500, Chuck McGee, Jr. wrote:
>Yeah right ... I find it hard to believe that you would run away from
>adversity (or from someone who has had obvious disagreements with you in
>the past and has yet to refrain from enlightening me with the masterful,
>and choice sets of collective words) ... you've never seemed to be short of
>pompous responses with every key you press in the past ... why stop now?

Mainly because I don't see any point in getting in a prolonged
argument with someone who's supposed to be helping maintain the
general "play nice" atmosphere of the mailing list, Chuck.

I'm fine with legitimate discussions; but pointless sword-waving
where neither side is listening, that's simply not worth it.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California