Re: Revisiting standards for a research paper

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:45:49 -0800
 To:  Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>
 Cc:  hwg-theory <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:47 p.m. 11/18/98 -0800, Luke Opperman wrote:
>Anyway, I have lots of places to start from: Netscape's
>and Microsoft's sites, WaSP, W3C, and the HWG archives.

Be sure to cover some of the smaller browsers that may have
better standards adherence -- Opera springs to mind, as does
pwWebSpeak and a few others.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California