Re: Style Sheets(was Re: Yelling and screaming)

by Virginia Blalock <skatefan(at)visions.simplenet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:16:22 -0500
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:56 PM 10/22/98 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

>At 05:58 p.m. 10/22/98 -0500, Virginia Blalock wrote:
>>While I realize the positives of style sheets and the fact that they are
>>better to use in many instances, it seems sort of pointless to use them too
>>extensively yet until they are supported more by browsers consistently.
>
>I think it's good for serious web designers (people who aren't
>just hobbyists) to -learn- CSS, so that if they choose to use styles
>or not use them, it's based on an understanding of what they
>offer rather than simply "I don't know how to do that". :)

Shoot, I am currently a hobbyist and I plan on learning style sheets. I
know a little about them now and plan to learn more in the future(time is
what is holding me back). I think learning them is very vital. It is the
using them that I would debate at this point and how extensively.

Virginia's Visions
http://visions.simplenet.com