OFFICIAL RESPONSE: Eternal problems responding to posts.

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 04 Dec 1999 11:04:45 -0800
 To:  unique <unique(at)ptd.net>
 Cc:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:01 AM 12/4/1999 , unique wrote:
>I didn't take anything you've said that way, Shannon; and, I agree with
>something you said suggesting the futility of attempting to lobby any kind of
>change within HWG. Because, if Kynn truly is a current officer within that org,
>... [fill in your own "blank", here].

Mr. Sherwood, you haven't said anything new that wasn't said
four years ago, and our mailing lists will remain configured
as they are.  Your arguments were considered when they were
raised by other people, and the decision was made then.

If you wish to address the behavior of any Guild officers, the
appropriate place to do it is via email to the HWG's Executive
Committee at hwg-ec(at)hwg.org, to the Governing Board via the
President at president(at)hwg.org, or to the newly appointed Guild
Ombudsman, Frank Boumphrey, at frank(at)hwg.org.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--Kynn Bartlett
   President, HTML Writers Guild

--
Kynn Bartlett                                    mailto:kynn(at)hwg.org