Heads up: Last Call for Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 03 Sep 1999 18:19:10 -0700
 To:  hwg-w3c(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear HWG members,

The W3C Web Accessibility Initiative's working group on Authoring
Tool Accessibility invites you to review the document below and
give your feedback.  The purpose of this document is to serve as
a resource for creators of web authoring tools to make their
tools be accessible and produce accessible web content.  As the
end users of such tools, members of the HTML Writers Guild are
especially suited for evaluating these guidelines.

If you have any questions not covered by the information below,
please feel free to write to me at kynn(at)hwg.org.

--Kynn Bartlett
   HWG Representative on the WAI Authoring Tools Working Group

--
Kynn Bartlett                                    mailto:kynn(at)hwg.org