Re: Introduction

by "Phil Stanley" <pstanley(at)carolina.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:07:02 -0400
 To:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I too am looking forward to this list.  I have many questions.  The first
being what will be the winning style sheet?  CSS or XSL?  Whats the best
development tools for XML applications?  I wouldl like to use XML for EDI
but pulling all the peices together to make it happen is a chore in itself.

I am overloaded with terms like SAX, DOM, DTD, XML Schema, CCS, XSL, XQL,
DCOM, COM and many more!

Phil