Re: It is getting too quiet in here again. Does anyone have any questions?

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:38:44 -0500
 To:  "Mark Flint" <mflint(at)ce.mediaone.net>,
<hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Friends of XML:
>
> It is getting too quiet in here again.  Does anyone have any questions or
> things they were wondering about that the more experienced among us could
> answer?  No question is too "basic" or "silly" or "dumb".  If I don't
know,
> I'll look it up or someone else might know.
>
> I'm just trying to keep the "conversation" thread going.  :-)

We would like to be able to serve up XML pages from a server side database.
We are doing something similar to this with ASP and we are using XML 1.0
that is essentially converted HTML.  Is there and affordable and easy way of
doing this without getting too crazy building DTD's or spending thousands of
dollars?

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters