Re: Anyone using XSLT? Anyone interested?

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:38:22 -0400
 To:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>,
"Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is some XSLT in the current XML course.  Is what you are proposing
client or server side?  If server side what would the server requirements
be?

What would the pre-requsites for the class be?

Can you describe CC/PP and how it distiguishes clients.