Re: It is getting too quiet in here again. Does anyone have any questions?

by "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:38:29 -0500
 To:  <kate.shorey(at)hartfordlife.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, XHTML is basically converting existing HTML tags to 'valid' XML tags
(I.e. they must all be closed), as well as eliminating certain attributes
from tags, and eliminating tags altogether.  As far as I have seen, XHTML is
essentially HTML 5, in that it seems to be the agreed upon direction for
HTML as defined by the W3C.  For a great explanation/tutorial, check out
http://www.w3schools.com/xhtml/default.asp

HTH,
Paul Mennega

http://www.mennega.com