namespace [was: Re: Images & mouseovers]

by "David Meadows" <david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:25:08 +0100
 To:  "Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
"Christopher Higgs" <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> So you are saying that all files should validate.  How does this then fit
> with Namespace documents which cannot be validated?  Is this a flawed
concept?
> *eg*

I have to confess that I don't know much about Namespace, as it relates to
XML. Can you give me (or point me to) a 10-minute guide?

--
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk

"There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books
 are well written, or badly written. That is all."
  -- Oscar Wilde