Re: Images & mouseovers

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:37:55 +0100
 To:  "David Meadows" <david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk>,
"Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  "KathyW" <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>, <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mr. Bartlett,

Two things I have learned from the classes and correspondence with HWG.
Make you pages validate to the browser-base you are writing for and make
your pages degrade gracefully to the lowest common denominator of browser.

Off topic:
I would also like to ask if I may use your schema for the resume.  I appears
to be well thought out and I would not like to reinvent the wheel if I do
not need to??  Your DTD is server side.  What act of servitude would I need
to do to get a copy???