Re: Testing, testing...

by brica(at)king.igs.net

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:23:17 -0500
 To:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Response to Roger Stenning about
 Testing, testing...
 on 18 Mar 00,

> I've been subscribed to the digest version of this list since late
> February, and so far, no messages.
>
> Is the list (a) working, and (b) quiet?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I've been here for a while, don't know when I actually subscribed,
and that makes a total of 2 messages <G> .

I don't mind so much, I'm just here to absorb.  I don't have the
hours in the day at this point to actively get involved with learning
xml, but I know that I'll need it sometime in the future.  But I can
always lurk on lists like this and try to absorb so that when I'm
ready (read, when the powers-that-be where I work think it's
important enough for me to spend some time on), I'll have a sense of
familiarity with it.

Brigitte

Brigitte Avarmaa                        \\\____
brica(at)king.igs.net                0 \\\  o   >/\\
http://web.canlink.com/bria/       //////\ //\    \
http://web.canlink.com/bria/iwit/

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters