Re: Resources

by Mike Cunningham <mike(at)imagebusiness.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:40:25 -0500
 To:  hwg-xml(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am a little confused by this comment. The things you mention are all
scripting languages while xml is a markup language. You're still going to
need to script things aren't you? How are you going to do that? Javascript
on the client? I am currently using cold fusion and xml to perform content
syndication and it works great. I can't really picture how I would
accomplish the same thing with xml alone. Am I missing something?

Please cc me any replies as I am on the digest...

>everyone as this does enable universal usage of data.  I believe that in the
>near future ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion etc will be no more.  Any comments

---
<mike><cunningham/>
<company>Image Business</company>
<location>Durham, Ontario</location>
</mike>

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters