Re: Testing, testing...

by John Allred <webmaster(at)mscounties.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 09:06:26 -0600
 To:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Make it three messages.

I know I'm going to need XML, too, but I'm having the hardest time
figuring out why. Does anyone have any advice for how to dip one's toe in
the water and experiment? In spite of reading articles, listening to
smart people lecture at conferences, and such, I confess to being totally
lost.

webreference.com has a good series of articles on XML beginning at
http://webreference.com/xml/column1/

They cover editors at:  http://webreference.com/xml/column8/

--
John Allred / Jackson, Mississippi