Re: books & mozilla

by Liz <liz(at)schreiber.lakeheadu.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:01:59 -0500
 To:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Netscape has just released their Netscape 7 PREVIEW which does comply
with the W3C and has an XML parser. Prior versions of ALL browsers (IE
and Netscape, Opera etc) do not have an XML parser.

I believe that this answers your question #2.

:-)
Liz Boutlier

Chris Montgomery wrote:

> Regarding question 1 (books), I like the WROX book "Professional XML"
> (still working my way through it, but it is well-written).  You can get
> a list of other XML-related books from WROX at
> http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Default.asp?Category=XML+and+Scripting.
>
> Sorry, can't help you with question 2.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris Montgomery
> astutia.com -> http://www.astutia.com  monty(at)astutia.com
>   Astute e-business applications & web site development
>       210-490-3249/888-745-7603   Fax 210-490-4692
> Allaire Consulting Partner/Authorized NetObjects Reseller
>   Find a Job in San Antonio ->  http://www.sajobnet.com

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters