Re: Looking for XML parser that works under Solaris Env

by Liz <liz(at)schreiber.lakeheadu.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:00:16 -0400
 To:  Ron Hall <thorn(at)cc.mcgill.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ron

Here are several links that should help you out. :-)

Free XML tools and software
http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/xmltools/

SGML links(lots of XML links here)
http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~lmariusg/linker/SGMLlinks.html

My Course list http://www.aebeh.com/XML_Course/links.xml (XML format) or
http://www.aebeh.com/XML_Course/bookmarks.html (HTML format)

Let me know if you still need some assistance!
And see you in class :-)

Liz Boutilier

Ron Hall wrote:

> Howdy!
>
>         I was interested in taking the HWG Intro to XML course
>         but noticed I needed an XML parser. Hmm.
>
>         I use Netscape at the office under Solaris and was wondering
>         what XML tools/parser existed for this environment.
>
>         I quick (or cursory) glane through the FAQ and xmlsoftware
>         did not turn up anything quickly, so I'm appealing to the
>         XML Xperts out there <g></g>*
>
>         A simple reply to me is fine, as don't believe the list need be
>         "polluted" with this type of Net flotsam.
>
>         Thanks in Advance.
>
> *       One supposes that this would be valid XML tag that brings up a
>         smiley face. Of course the &smiley; entity might be more
>         appropriate.

> Who:    Ron Hall   - + 1 514 398 3718  (thorn(at)tripod.net)
> What:   iUnix-Guy, Web-slogger, wizard, casual hero & part-time bartender
> When:   Some out-of-the-way corner of Time&Space where they serve coffee
> Where:  Same as above only I'm more grounded
> Why:    When all things are qualified, quantified and further examined,
>         the overwhelmingly obvious answer is still "Why not?"
> Wote:   "Many are cold, but few are frozen"

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters