Re: Anyone using XSLT? Anyone interested?

by "Phillip Higgins" <higgins(at)prout.de>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:22:46 +0200
 To:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi everyone,
we are developing an I/O server for legacy- and XML- datastreams
where XSL-T will play a central role.  We are using T for
transformations to SVG, XHTML, WML etc.  We shall be using XSL-
FO for rendering to HTML, print, pdf and other formats.
You can visit our website (www.prout.de) and click on the english
banner there to get more info. (Hope that didn't sound like an ad).
I too agree that XSL-T is very cool. The XML-XSL promise is, as
far as I see it, no less than this: one standardised and platform-
independant file format (XML) for: holding data (in a manner that is
self-describing!)  and data transfer (XML), business logic (T) and
presentation services (FO).  Now that is very cool.
I am really excited about transforming to SVG.  Are there any Guild
members out there working on projects where XSL transformations
or formatting-objects play a central role?  Are there any members
out there working with SVG?
Regards
Phillip Higgins
PROUT Development