Re: Images & mouseovers

by John Allred <webmaster(at)mscounties.com>

 Date:  Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:39:52 -0500
 To:  Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>, hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> As I said before, I think there shouldn't be any problem
> specific to the "X" in XHTML that would make it hard to
> validate.  If you shared which validation errors you were
> specifically getting, I'm sure we could help you debug.

Kynn,

It's late, and I'm too tired to go off chasing this answer. Maybe you
can elaborate on it. If I create a page using HTML 4.01 + CSS and get it
to validate, if I want to make it validate under XHTML, all I have to do
is capitalize the element names consistently, quote all the attributes,
and terminate all the elements, right? Or is there more?

Just trying to remember what I read a while back. You guys are getting
me to thinking that I ought to move my newer work forward to XHTML.

--John

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters