Re: Question About XML Format (was: Program Needed)

by Jeremy Brown <jeremy(at)localnetamerica.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:18:06 -0500
 To:  bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com
 Cc:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm sure someone can point to the exact reference, or clear up my
version of the story a bit, but I was reading at the W3C site once that
a decision had to be made about upper versus lowercase.  A coin was
flipped, and it became lowercase.  Up to the point, there were no
standards dictating the case - only commonly used conventions.

--
Jeremy Brown
CTO,CIO