Re: Images & mouseovers

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:20:37 -0500
 To:  Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:11 AM 9/23/00 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>This is only true if you're using XHTML 1.0 Strict, but is not
>true if you are using XHTML 1.0 Transitional.  The Transitional
>flavor of XHTML allows for style attributes just like the
>Transitional flavor of HTML does.

Kynn,

Yes, I did read that, but, in a way, isn't Strict the reason for XML -- so
it can be more flexible for a variety of uses/platforms -- WAP, etc (which
I ain't touching for at least a little longer!)?

Maybe I'm just too focused on the trees?

Anyway, enough tilting at windmills for now, I'll see if I can find any
semblance of the mouseover I was initially using and send it along later.

But, thank you all for your help, and despite being exhausted and feeling
like I've just tilted at too many windmills, I am excited that I did get at
least /some/ pages to validate!

Tamara

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters