Re: Images & mouseovers

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:59:42 -0500
 To:  Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
O.k., sorry to take the fun out of the *swamp rat* coronation -- but you
made a web and print version at the same time by using XSLT??

One document -- two uses??

I sort of knew what you were talking about with one sheet, several formats
-- but whoa, there's a real-world practice right there.

O.k., until the book gets printed where's a good starting point for XSLT
(yes, I know, W3C -- but someplace in English maybe??)

Tamara