Re: xml parser browser for Linux?

by Simon Wickes <netlists(at)email.com>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:54:40 -0500
 To:  Norm Jacobowitz <normj(at)aa.net>,
hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:13 PM 2000-03-16, Norm Jacobowitz wrote:
>Hi, I checked the archives of the list and searched the site, but didn't
>for that which I was searching ...
>
>Is Mozilla the only known browser for Linux that parses and displays XML
>for Linux?  I am signed up for the XML intro class and do not wish to use
>IE 5 on our Windoze box ...

I think Mozilla is pretty much it as far as XML support on Linux goes,
however, Mozilla does not currently (as of M14) support XSLT as far as I
can tell. It does support CSS for XML so you can at least style the text,
if not manipulate it

Simon

----
Simon Wickes
New Jersey, USA

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters