Re: tmp4

by Nik Gare <nik(at)cheddarcheese.de>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:38:35 +0200
 To:  <hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In article <009101c15949$eae0a4c0$436e313e(at)au.grahamis.com>,
   Joshua Graham <JoshuaGraham(at)grahamis.com> wrote:
> I haven't looked, but I think a CDATA section blocked around the script
> element should also work (no need for the HTML comments either), but
> Darrell's suggestion is the way to go (although more effort initially,
> more elegant and easier to manage in the long run).

Thanks for the replies, but I am still having difficulties.
I have put the header script in an external file, but I am still having
similar problems with validator.w3.org.
Of course I forgot to mention this in the first mail, but it throws up
errors saying that onMouseOver and onMouseOut are not valid.

How do I go about fixing this?
tia,
Nik

--