RE: Is anyone subscribed to this list besides me?

by Aaron Choate <achoate(at)achoate.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:24:50 -0600
 To:  hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all,

Here is a link to Xalan info.

<http://xml.apache.org/xalan/>

-- Quick cut and paste from the page --

Xalan is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text,
or other XML document types. Xalan-Java version 1.2.2 is a complete and
robust implementation of the W3C Recommendations for XSL
Transformations (XSLT) and the XML Path Language (XPath).

--

Cheers,

Aaron

At 08:57 AM 3/8/01 -0500, Pinder, Susan wrote:
>You're right - lots of activity on the basics list - and I think you're the
>first voice in the wilderness on this list for awhile.
>
>I'm just starting to learn XML.  Do you use any xml authoring tools? or is
>that what Xalan is??
>
>susan

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters