Re: Failure to Parse -- Mac's, IE 4.5 and AOL

by DScha97041(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:28:50 EDT
 To:  JCoker6115(at)aol.com,
hwg-xml(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

In a message dated 7/18/00 11:21:15 AM, JCoker6115(at)aol.com writes:

>The other visitor uses a Mac with AOL 5.0 and all she gets is a message
>telling her to click to download the page. (http://www.grammarandmore.com)
>When she types in grammarandmore.com/index.html she can get to the home
>page.

I looked at this page with Netscape 4.08 on AOL and it was fine.
So I looked at it with AOL 5.0 and it wanted t download the page.
So I tried IE 4.0 and it downloaded the page too. So I would say
that it is IE 4.0 Mac that is the problem since AOL 5.0 use IE 4.0
too. But I don't know why.

Dick

HWG hwg-xml mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters