RE: ART files

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:53:00 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I had understood that they had something to do with Macintosh....
but were I had seen them was in an old DOS 2.1 desktop publisher program
called "Easy Working Desktop Publisher." Apparently, there the .art
extension was their own artwork manager, other formats it used included .TIF
.PIC .PCX .MSP and .MAC formats.

Br. Elias