RE: unisys and licensing

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:01:34 -0700
 To:  "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Seems that the only issue to unisys should be where the current gif was
created. All you should need is a program, or service, which is
legal and which can re-compress your gifs before putting them onto
your site. Then I would think there would be nothing to worry about,
especially if that program puts it's own comment in the gif to prove
that it is legal.

Gary