RE: Graphics packages?

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:36:19 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think the consensus is that for web building, PhotoShop is too much. It is
intended for graphic arts, printers and the like, the quality and the
features are more than you would ever need for the Web. I use PhotoShop LE
that came with Adobe PageMill (it also come with Adobe PageMaker... another
printer's program). I hear that PaintShop is great, but I do not have a copy
of it.

Br. Elias Thienpont, OSB