Re: trailing bubbles

by "Support Services' Help Desk" <help_desk(at)starrwolfdesign.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:44:01 -0600
 To:  "Judith Harlan" <JCHarlan(at)gte.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Evening:

This is a JS which works with whatever image you wish to attirbute with it.
For example, you can have elephants trailing the cursor if you wish. (smile)

We will gladly give the coding and the "how to" on implementing it to anyone
who wishes to contact us off list.

Help Desk
Support Services
Starr Wolf Design