Re: pub file

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:48:46 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"susie" <susie(at)execpc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Susie,

I don't believe you can open a pub file with out Microsoft Publisher.  As
a matter of fact.  The newer the version the better off you are.  I have
publisher
97, my partner got publisher 98, she sent me a file and mine wont' read the
newer
version file.  I think they should have fixed it to where you could see
those newer
files in the older version.  You could download the demo if you don't have
it.

Sincerely,

Nancy Whittley
http://www.ohiowebdesign.com