Re: a question of appropriate response

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Sat, 1 Sep 2001 22:54:35 -0700
 To:  "Bert Doorn" <bert(at)betterwebdesign.com.au>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
*.  Don't tell them they are wrong in using (frames,
tables, midi files, java applets, JavaScript, whatever) but ask if they have
thought about doing it another way (and offer examples).*

*If you have an alternative solution to a technical problem, to
achieve the SAME effect, by all means say so.  But if you are stating an
opinion, make that clear.*

Well stated, Bert!

Jolene Johnson