Re: Image Stealing

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:22:27 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Fuzzy:

Ah--come on Fuzzy--give the guy a break ??? [grin]

I often use "screen shots" for a quick and dirty print-out to show a client
an idea. Especially when Mike has the only laptop out of town. (Which is
most of the time.)

Considering how long it takes an ink jet to print-out a "page" of any size,
I never have the time to print out pages except my own and I'll bet that
goes for Ciril as well. Maybe he just meant, "in the design of HTML pages"
??

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA