Re: Not HTML

by "Michael A. Young, Sr." <thecybertroll(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:30:37 -0500
 To:  "hwg basic" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would like to thank everyone for their advice and in the process I have
visited many of the websites listed in your everyday mailings.  Lots of good
advice behind those links too.  I gather from the different opinions that a
lot of it has to do with the wishes of the client.
I will say that one thing is very conclusive.  CONTRACT!!!!

Mikey