RE: Tables for Idiots

by "Evelyn Hunter" <boots(at)aloha.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2001 14:14:02 -1000
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Uh, I'm not sure what happened, but somehow this email arrived again.
Strange.  I asked this a week or two ago and received replies.  Thank
you Dusty, I still appreciate your answer!  I did want to let you guys
know that I have not lost it.  The system or one of the ISP end of
things regurgitated it again.  Weird.  Thanks gang!  Sorry for the
clone!

Evelyn in Honolulu