Re: Need opinions about hosting by "featureprice" please

by "C. A. Milton" <camilton(at)hauntedhalloweencastle.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:24:04 -0400
 To:  "Jay Smith" <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I have been chatting with a webmaster who just (yesterday) suggested
FeaturePrice to me, and sent me a link to their page.  He uses the most
inexpensive option they have (not mentioning prices here, but check their
web site), and said he's very happy with them.  I asked about the bandwidth
included with that package, and he's checking with them to let me know.
Will give you any other feedback I get from him.

Caryl