Re: unisys and licensing

by "The Web Center" <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:00:36 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Which is essentially the bottom line.  As an issue to be aware of, this is
important.  As an issue to be worried about, it falls somewhere below mowing
my lawn.  It is just one of those recurring specters that revisits the lists
every month or so.

Thanks for pointing out my legal misconceptions...:)

Darrell

The Web Center
Web Site Solutions
admin(at)webctr.com