Re: Tables question.

by "Beauford.2002" <beauford.2002(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:56:53 -0500
 To:  "Art Zoller Wagner" <art(at)zollerwagner.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am using a guestbook I wrote in PHP which stores the data in a MySQL
database. I have a table which displays the information for each entry in
the guestbook. There is an ID number for each entry which I could use to
determine which one gets which color, but this seems to be a messy way of
doing it.

TIA