Re: Where is the list?

by "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:08:54 -0500
 To:  "Susan" <susan(at)parnabyf.freeserve.co.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello......

I'm sorry, but this sounds like standard operating procedures as far as my
experiences with HWG's courses. I took one back in June/July, which was rife
with problems throughout the entire six weeks, and for which no one in the
class has yet received a certificate of completion (8 weeks after completion
of the class). This in spite of numerous appeals to every e-mail address
that can be found on the HWG website, including the president of the company
and the person in charge of the on-line courses. No one seems to be
listening. To be honest, I'm skeptical about taking any more classes, based
on this experience.

Sorry,
Jami