Re: Form with popup submission options

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2001 08:56:41 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris:

Old men like me tend to be lazy. So "we" would simply have a drop down list
of the e-mail address' first. Then when the visitor had chosen an address,
it would take the visitor to a "pre-addressed" form which they would then
fill out.

In other words, chose the address first instead of last.

Not very elegant, but it would work.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA