RE: BannerForge site testing

by "Gary Bonham" <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 1999 12:50:32 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I responded on this privately, but should make a note on the list,
since I've received several emails on it.  There was a problem on
the splash screen (www.digitalmediaworks.com/default.html) where
one of the links was improper.  This is now fixed, but if you
have further problems, the direct link at this point is:

http://209.76.243.19/banner6/banner.asp

although the ip address could change when we link in our URL.
Sorry for the problem. Also, thanks to all who have commented
on the site.  Be aware that this site is NOT complete yet, so
there always could be problems at times, but we will endeavor
to correct them as soon as we are made aware of them.

It's also been pointed out to me that this should not have been
done on this list, but should have been put on the critiques list.
I plan on doing so soon, and in the meantime comments should
probably be directed to me privately and not on the list.

Thanks,

Gary