Network Solutions update

by "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>

 Date:  Sun, 13 May 2001 23:00:41 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The advice that was given to me by Pat and Keith for getting my changes
through with Network Solutions worked!  For those interested in knowing,
here is how  line 1a should have looked:
> Acknowledgment
> 1a. (Y)ES (N)O......: Y
> 1b. Comments........:
The "Y" is typed in AFTER the colon, which made all the difference.  It is
funny to note that on the line where I had to type in "Mail-From" I had
inserted it in before the colon, but go figure.  Thanks to everyone who
offered advice, and also to Hugh who offered to look at clips of my email to
NS for me.

Jolene Johnson
http://www.tx3.net/~jonric
http://www.oursenioryears.com