Re: IE versus Netscape

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:56:16 -0800
 To:  "HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Netscape understands the document.images[] array.  If you know the name or
position of the image, you can do it that way.  Otherwise, how you access
the image depends on where it's located.  If it's not in a layer (div), you
can use document.imageName.  If it is in a layer, you can access it with
document.layerName.imageName.

Justin H.