RE: Image Stealing

by "Deb Campbell" <dmcampbell(at)astpcola.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:58:32 -0500
 To:  "Wolfers at Home" <wolfers(at)southwind.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Evelyn!

I am sure most graphics programs can be used to add watermarks to your
photos without interfering with the content. One of these which is
relatively inexpensive is JASC's Paint Shop Pro 5 (however, version 6 is
currently out).

JASC's page is at http://www.jasc.com/ if you want to check it out.

There are online tutorials telling how to do watermarks, as well as other
things using PSP5. One of them is at
http://www.sumrallworks.com/TheButtonHole/psp/tutorials/watermark/

Hope this helps. I know it must be supremely aggravating to have all your
hard work swiped by someone else.

Deb Campbell