Re: Uploading Photos as jpeg

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Mar 2000 23:18:50 -0000
 To:  "catwoman" <catwoman(at)enter.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Wendy

Unix is case sensitive (and most web servers are Unix based) so
you need to make sure that your HTML links list the file(s) with
the filename in exactly the same form as the file name itself.
That is, if the file is called Picture.JPG, your HTML should
refer to "Picture.JPG" not "PICTURE.JPG" or "picture.jpg" etc.
That's the most usual cause of the problem you're experiencing.
Also make sure that you did actually upload the picture files,
and that your HTML links are pointing to the correct directory on
the server.

Regards,
Donna
--