Re: ISP's

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:42:17 +0100
 To:  <JoshAlliTJ(at)cs.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ahhhh, I have some questions............

How many is all????????

Does he have an independent "analog" phone line for each user?

Are we talking no firewall or anti-virus as well?  What about email
accounts?  Web space?

Guy reminds me of an ex-boss..........  Cheap and clueless.  Sorry if that
offends but I just gotta say that.