Re: Anyone have experience with fastwebserver.com?

by "Daniel B. Swartz, Ph.D., CI, CT" <danswartz(at)pieinc.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:14:05 -0600
 To:  "Kurteye" <kurteye(at)goes.com>,
<tristar(at)raex.com>,
"HTML Writer's Guild -- Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kurteye,

Please remove the "Request Read Receipt" utility from all emails that you
send to this list.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel B. Swartz, Ph.D., CI, CT
Executive Director
Professional Interpreter Exchange, Inc.
"Premier Providers of Sign & Spoken Language Interpreters"
9101 Cherry Lane, Suite 104
Laurel, MD 20708-1150 USA

NEPA Office:
P.O. Box 112