Re: Setting Permissions in CGI

by "David R Burlingame" <drbexe(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:43:10 -0500
 To:  "JON RYDBERG" <nsnt(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Jon.

I use 9netave also, and I've been through this permissions problem. You're
right, they do not offer a Telnet service.

They do have something called "Webshell", which makes it easy to set
permissions.

You must use Netscape to access it. You just type in the address bar:

http://webshell.yourdomainname.com and it will open for you.

Good Luck!!

Dave Burlingame
http://drbexe.com